EZ Breakfast Stuffed Bread Recipe. Bacon, eggs, and cheese. A match made in heaven.
Breakfast Stuffed Bread Recipe
- 2 demi baguettes
- 5 eggs
- ⅓ c. half and half
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. shredded white Cheddar
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut a deep “V” through the top of each baguette. Partially unstuff the baguettes. Set aside.
- Place the eggs and cream into a mixing bowl and lightly beat together. Whisk in the remaining ingredients and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Divide and pour the mixture into each baguette boat and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, puffed and set in the center. Season with salt and pepper.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, cut and serve.
Watch Video Below