Cheesy Chicken Taco Dip. Use as a meal in one bowl or an appetizer for a party. Fill crispy tostada bowls with hearty, shredded chicken and creamy cheeses. Spice it up with zesty, McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix and green chiles. Olé!
Cheesy Chicken Taco Dip
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup McCormick® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice Mayonesa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can 4 1/2 ounces diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 6-inch tostada bowls
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, chiles, Seasoning Mix and 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese in large bowl until well blended. Stir in chicken.
- Place tostada bowls on foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon dip evenly into the 2 tostada bowls. Top each bowl with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with desired toppings and tortilla chips.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of McCormick.com