Easy Chocolate Vanilla Mousse Recipe. 3 layer with a no-bake graham cracker bottom, chocolate pudding, then vanilla pudding.
Easy Chocolate Vanilla Mousse
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/3 cup Butter Unsalted Melted
- 1/2 pkg. chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 pkg. vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon.
- Add melted butter and mix with a wooden spoon until you have a crumbly mixture. Spoon into bottom of jar.
- Mix vanilla pudding mix with 1 1/2 cup cool whip and 1/4 cup skim milk. Beat well, about to mousse consistency. Use this as the second layer.
- In a separate bowl, mix chocolate pudding mix with 1 1/2 cup cool whip and 1/4 cup skim milk. Beat well, about to mousse consistency. Use this as the third layer.
- Garnish with fruit of choice.