Ez Boiled Dill Potatoes. Easy and delicious side dish. Ready in about 10 minutes.
Ez Boiled Dill Potatoes
- 1.5 lb bag of baby potatoes peeled
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 to 4 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp of fresh dill you can use a little more if you really like dill
- 1 tbsp or 2 chopped chives
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp pepper
- Peel your potatoes and throw them in a large pot. Cover with water and place over high heat on the stove. Bring to a boil and turn the heat down to medium. Boil until your fork goes through a potato really easily. About 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling, mince your garlic, chop your dill and melt your butter.
- Drain the water from the potatoes and pour the potatoes back into the pot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, pour the butter over, throw in the garlic, dill, and chives and toss the potatoes until they are all covered.
- Pour into a serving dish and serve!
Check out more of our Side Dishes