Ez Candied Pecans. Easy appetizer or snack for your family. Baked in your oven for a delicious sweet crunchy flavor.
Ez Candied Pecans
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine the sugar, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the water with the egg white until airy and light.
- Add the pecan halves to the egg mixture. Stir to coat.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the pecans. Mix together evenly.
- Spread evenly onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until pecans are browned and the sugar has caramelized. Be sure to stir the pecans regularly as they bake.