EZ Creamy Spaghetti Dinner. Every one-pot spaghetti recipe claims it, but this one really IS the best! It all starts with hearty Italian sausage, and instead of water, the noodles cook in a mixture of chicken broth and cream, so every bite is packed with amazing flavor and texture. It’s the ultimate low-maintenance meal.
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 12 oz uncooked spaghetti (from 16 oz box)
- 1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic crushed tomatoes with basil, undrained
- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ chicken broth
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, if desired
- Shredded Parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves, if desired
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook sausage over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
- Add spaghetti, tomatoes, broth, cream and pepper flakes; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium, cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently until pasta is tender and sauce is thick and creamy.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of Pillsbury
See More Main Meal Recipes HERE