Ez Homemade Cocoa Drink. Easy and tasty cocoa mix recipe. Drink it hot or cold.
Ez Homemade Cocoa Drink
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Hot Cocoa Mix:
- Add everything to a bowl and whisk together thoroughly.
- Store in a sealed jar, bag, or container until ready to use.
- To make hot chocolate, heat milk until simmering.
- Add 2 1/2 - 3 TBS cocoa mix to every mug (8-10 oz) of milk and whisk until dissolved.
- Top with marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, or stir with a candy cane...whatever you like!
See more of our Drink Recipes