EZ Peanut Butter Cookies. Perhaps somewhat ‘low carb’ peanut butter cookies. But ‘keto’? Umm…no.
EZ Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1½ c. smooth unsweetened peanut butter, melted (plus more for drizzling)
- 1 c. coconut flour
- ¼ c. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 c. chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut flour, coconut sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into rounds then press down lightly to flatten and place on baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted chocolate and coconut oil.
- Using a fork, dip peanut butter rounds in chocolate until fully coated then return to baking sheet. Drizzle with more peanut butter then freeze until chocolate sets, about 10 minutes.
- Serve cold. Store any leftovers in the freezer.
See Video Below
See More Desserts HERE