EZ Lemon Blueberry Bars. Bake up Lemon-Blueberry Bars for a moist, fruity treat. Our Lemon-Blueberry Bars join yellow cake and cream cheese with lemon zest and fresh blueberries.
EZ Lemon Blueberry Bars
- ½ cup butter
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 2 egg s, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. zest and 3 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
- 2-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until melted.
- Add dry cake mix and 1 egg; beat with mixer until blended.
- Press ⅔ of the dough onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended.
- Add remaining egg, zest and juice; mix well.
- Pour over crust; top with berries.
- Pinch small pieces of the remaining dough between your fingers; press lightly into cream cheese layer.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of Kraft Recipes
Check out more of our DESSERT RECIPES