EZ Peach Cobbler. A recipe for Peach ( or any other fruit) Cobbler that is homemade but easy and so delicious. A Dessert that you will make over and over again.
EZ Peach Cobbler
- 1 stick of margin.
- 1 large can of peaches in heavy syrup or 1 quart fruit of your choice, (blackberries, strawberries, cherries,etc.)
- 1 cup self rising flour
- Total of 1 and 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Melt 1 stick of margin in a long baking dish. (9×13 inch) Set aside.
- Mix 1 large can of sliced peaches (in heavy syrup) with 2 Tablespoons flour and 1/2 cup of sugar in a pan. Heat until thicken. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix self rising flour , 1 cup of the sugar, and the evaporated milk.
- Pour over the margin dish.
- Pour peaches mixture on top of the baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Batter will float to top.
Watch video and check out more of our Dessert Recipes