Ez Pineapple Glazed Pork Chops. Easy, tender and juicy pork chops. Baked to perfection.
Ez Pineapple Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup crushed pineapples drained
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set aside a baking sheet. Pad dry your pork chops with paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, minced garlic, apple cider vinegar, crushed pineapples and oil. Use half of the sauce to rub on your pork chops.
- In a large skillet add oil over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and make sure not to crowd the pan. Cook the chops for 3 minutes without moving them. Transfer your pork chops to the baking sheet. Add the rest of the sauce onto your chops (If you use an oven-safe skillet, you can transfer them to the oven directly.)
- Bake them for about 15-18 minutes for 1-inch thick, bone-in pork chops that have been seared before baking. Add 2 more minutes if your pork chops are not seared. For thicker pork chops, you will need to add extra times.
- Broil for the last few minutes if you’d like to have the beautiful golden brown crust.
- Remove your chops from the oven and let rest for about 5 minutes before cutting into it. Serve and Enjoy!
Check out more of our Main Dishes