Ez Roasted Garlic Mushrooms. An easy savory way to cook mushrooms. A favorite side dish recipe.
Ez Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms cut in halved
- 1 spray olive oil cooking spray
- 1/8 tsp table salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper or to taste
- 1 clove medium garlic clove minced or pressed
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme minced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange mushrooms in a single layer pan and coat with cooking spray; season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast mushrooms for 15 minutes and then turn mushrooms and roast for 5 to 10 minutes more, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place garlic and thyme in a large bowl. When mushrooms are done cooking, immediately place in bowl and toss to coat with garlic and thyme. Add vinegar and toss again.