Simple Ham and Cheese Linguine. The combination of pasta, ham and Swiss cheese makes this recipe easy and irresistible.
Simple Ham and Cheese Linguine
- 8 oz. uncooked linguine broken in half
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 and 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the ham, soup, 2 cups cheese, sour cream, onion, green pepper and butter. Add the pasta; toss to coat.
- Transfer both to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° F. for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 15-20 minutes longer.
- Makes 8 servings